Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I just released this scan of Ayumi Hamasaki for my dScans WWSA series. As usual, you can grab it from my Yahoo or Google Scan Groups.

JPop Megastar Ayumi Hamasaki is the new face for the Japanese lingerie company Wacoal. The tag line is "Trust Me". I have no idea what that means, but that's marketing speak for ya.

2 things immediately catch my attention whenever I see any pictures of Ayumi - those almost freakishly large, anime type eyes, Now 2 other things have my attention whenever I see her Wacoal ads. I never thought Ayumi was so, um, well endowed ;)

I always thought Ayumi was a very petite girl, having a typical build of most Asian girls. Well, obviously I was mistaken. That, or that's one awesome push-up bra from Wacoal!




Well, this was the ad I was talking about. Ripped it off from the Wacoal site. I'm still trying to find a magazine ad so I can scan it. I think she looks absolutely smashing in this photo. Very feminine and sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment