Monday, January 31, 2011

Fiona Xie

Wow, I just realised that my last posting was from Feb 2010, at around Chinese New Year. Whew, I had no idea that my self-imposed hiatus was so long :)

It was good to take a break. Though I enjoy retouching immensely, too much of a good thing can burn you out. After all, a hobby should be a fun thing, right?

So here's a Fiona Xie flood to announce my return. I had a good stash of Fiona Xie pics from her various magazine appearances. So she will be featured in the scans that I will be releasing in the coming weeks. As usual, you can grab the full sized scans over at my google groups.

Fiona was the hot stuff over at Mediacorp (in more ways than one) and just about the wet dream of most hot-blooded young guys LOL. Then she suddenly quit showbiz and scooted over to Hong Kong with no explanation given. All kinds of tawdry rumours inevitably circulated, given the suddenness and mysterious nature of her quitting: some say she got pregnant, others say she snookered herself a fabulously rich dude. Whatever. She still hosts programs occasionally, though, so she hasn't totally dropped from sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment