Saturday, November 14, 2009

Her name is Xiao. That’s it. Short and sweet. And I think she’s pretty hot looking, though I’m not too sure about that slightly pouty look she has in all her shots.

Xiao also did a photoshoot for Newman magazine a few years ago with where she posed in her birthday suit with only a painted swimsuit covering her important lady bits. Now that was a smoking hot photoshoot. It certainly was different. I’ll have to get that scanned sometime.

I released 2 scans of Xiao for my dScans WWSA series. They are both double page spreads, so I had to join them up in Photoshop.

For the longest time, I was afraid to retouch double page scans. The trick, of course, was to merge the image seamlessly, or you’ll end up with an ugly line running through the middle of the scan. You also have to cut the pages out of the magazine. That usually involves splitting open the spine of the magazine and pretty much destroying the magazine in the process. And more often than not, you’ll still end up with missing bits, so that the 2 pages don’t exactly line up. That’s where the fun begins…you’ll have to do tons of cloning to “fill-in” those missing bits. Sigh, why can’t they just print it in landscape in the magazine and be done with it?

As usual, grab the full sized scans here:

No comments:

Post a Comment