Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pamela Anderson

This is Pamela Anderson, probably fresh from Canada and looking absolutely gorgeous. If what I read what was printed in her Playboy write-up right, she was only 18 years old when she posed for that august publication (February 1990).

Now there’s one thing I just don’t get. Take a look at this pic and compare with her recent photos. I could barely recognise the younger Pamela Anderson. Discounting the obvious age gap, I see absolutely nothing wrong with her body. She has a great figure, nice boobs, and an attractive face. Why she would want to go for surgical “enhancements” is quite beyond me. I felt she looked a lot worse after those procedures. Ugh.

Oh well, at least now we get to see Ms Anderson “in her prime”, so to speak. And she looked damned good!

This scan is released under my dScans WWSA series. As usual, you can grab the full-sized scan here. Now, this scan contains nudity, so those who are of a more delicate constitution consider yourselves duly warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment