Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dolce Magazine - Distribution

Well, the Dolce Magazine cover featuring Felicia Chin certainly drew a lot of interest. A fair number of folks has written in to ask where I got the magazine.

I work in the CBD area, and the magazine seemed to be readily available here. I got mine from Funan Centre while I was on my lunch break. I typically don't get the magazine unless the cover catches my eye :) I've got one with Rebecca Tan a few months back - gorgeous cover, but I haven't gotten around to scanning it yet.

Dolce magazine has 2 pages inside which show the places where you can grab the magazine. I've scanned it, just click on the graphic on the left for a bigger image.

It's a free magazine, though, so I would expect the stocks to go fast. So those who are interested in getting one better hustle!

No comments:

Post a Comment