Sunday, April 5, 2009

Felica Chin, Cover of Dolce Magazine

I just released 2 scans of Felicia Chin. As usual, you can grab the full sized scans from the archive here.

She certainly looked very girlish here - all bright eyed and bushy tailed. She just looks overwhelmingly sweet & wholesome, just the kind of girl you'll bring home to meet your parents without a second's thought :) Heh, maybe that's why Vitagen chose her as their model.

I had to do some colour correction on the cover - there was too much cyan and the overall picture was a bit too cool for my liking. Also, the cover pic seemed a little out-of-focus when I examined the full-sized scan, and there were strange blotches in the brown blackground. I was not too sure if that's a printing artefact or that they used a mottled background for the shoot. I was too lazy to do much retouching on the background, so I applied a texture layer on it. It hides those splotches good lol.

Oh well, Dolce is a free magazine anyway, so I guess we can't complain too much ^-^

5 comments:

  1. hi, i would like to know where you got your copy.thank you

    pls contact me through she.fanatic@yahoo.com.sg
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now,now Mr. Anonymous - she looks just fine. But then, I'm not a fan of skinny, emaciated looking women :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did you get the magazine?

    ReplyDelete