Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kimono Girl

I just released this scan under my dScans WWSA series.

This image was from a promotional brochure from a local shopping centre - can any local folks guess which? :)

I usually grab stuff which catches my eye. More often than not, that usually meant pretty girls ^-^. I then put it in a folder of assorted stuff, which I'll browse through occasionally to see if there's anything interesting to scan. This was a particularly eye catching and attractive image - the vibrant background and the colourful, intricate patterns on the girl's kimono just do it for me. I just knew it would be a nice scan - and I hope many of you think so :)

It's a pity that I had to trim the lower part of the image, but there was too much text to retouch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment