Monday, August 31, 2009

Maggie Tan - Maxim Singapore, August 2007

Introducing Maggie Tan – model, actress and all round hottie.

Some of you guys may recognise her – she was the girl holding briefcase No. 4 in the local version of the US TV Game Show, Deal Or No Deal (Season 1). I don’t usually watch TV Game Shows, but perhaps I should, especially if they feature girls like her :) Click the wiki link to find out more.

This scan is from the August 2007 issue of Maxim Singapore. Maggie was also the cover girl. It was a smoking hot cover btw, and that was what attracted me to buy that particular issue. Sadly, Maxim Singapore is no more. It closed just as it was finding its footing.

I have released 2 scans of Maggie Tan from the Maxim photoshoot to my dScans WWSA series. There were more pictures in the magazine, but I felt these 2 were the best ones. Check out the bikini scan that I posted here: that’s an awesome lookin’ body and oh that sexy belly button! Smokin’ baby! Maggie has a longish face, and she should really smile more – it really makes her face light up. Not that I’m complaining about this come-hither look shown in the pics. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment