Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chinese New Year!

Yeah, I know The Year of the Ox is over now for a couple of months, but whatever :)

I have been doing scans commemorating Chinese New Year for a number of years now. I guess you could call it somewhat of a dScans tradition :) Most folks seemed to like it, so I plan to keep doing it.



This is my very first CNY scan all the way back in 2002, featuring the delectable Denise Keller. Wow, 2002. It means I have been doing it for 7 years now. Time does fly doesn't it?



Here's the latest one released for CNY 2009, The Year of the Ox. Ann Kok is the model here, and what a beautiful gal she is. I have a soft spot for Ann, and it's a pity she's so under-rated as an actress. I just love those dimples!

And like they say, what's a post without some goodies? Here's 2 un-released scans from 2002. Since it was the first time I was doing it, I was experimenting with backgrounds, layout and whatnot. I'm glad to say it got a whole lot easier as the years went on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment