Saturday, March 14, 2009

Olivia Ong

Well, I was at the IT Show 2009, and when I passed by the Sennheiser booth, a SYT (sweet young thing) pressed a Sennheiser brochure to my hands. I was just about to toss it when I saw Olivia Ong on the back cover :)

This is the scan of the back cover of the brochure. I thought about getting rid of the text, but then I'm stuck with the bloomin' blue box blocking a chunk of her body. So what the hell, the text stayed. I liked Sennheiser products anyway :)

For those not in the know, Olivia Ong is a local singer. I like her songs. She's pretty (in a girl-next-door kind of way), has a sweet smile, alluring eyes and fabulous legs :)

It's nice to see her with some flesh - I really do think she looks better this way. She looked awfully thin in some of her recent photo-shoots.

You can get the full sized scan that was just released here.

In the meantime, enjoy one of her music videos:


No comments:

Post a Comment