Thursday, March 19, 2009

Felicia Chin

I just released a set of 3 scans of Felicia Chin. Grab them here.

I first saw Felicia Chin in a FHM Singapore photoshoot many, many years ago. I forgot the exact year, but I probably still have that mag around somewhere.

Truth be told, she wasn't particularly memorable then. The poses were uninspiring. Same goes for the makeup and general photography. Her hairstyle was awful - she looked like a boy! The entire shoot was dark and dingy - what, they cannot afford lighting? I dunno what criteria the local FHM has for its local photographers, but since it's a "lad's mag", shouldn't the girls at least appear to be more glamorous?


All that changed around 2006. She appeared in the Vitagen ads. Then I saw her Silkygirl (a Malaysian cosmetics brand) ads. Damn, that's when I really paid attention. Great smile, nice teeth, fresh faced. Maybe it's her new hairdo. Or maybe she found better photographers :) She's also got the cutest nose!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. She is very pretty. My colleague once saw her filming in the Tanjong Pagar area. He said she was very tall and pretty. Damn I missed it!

    ReplyDelete