Friday, March 27, 2009

Fann Wong in Citta Bella April 2009

A set of 3 scans of Fann Wong has just been released. As usual, you can grab 'em here.

I like this particular photoshoot. It's a different look for her, and I do think she looked gorgeous in this set of photos. Hard to believe that she's close to pushing 40 eh? :)

Incidentally, this shoot was shot by the ubermeister himself, Wee Khim. I can usually spot his style straight away: Clean, uncluttered backgrounds, models with immaculate make up and classy poses. He makes beautiful women even more beautiful - the simplicity of his props only serve to highlight the model, with no distractions or compromises.

In my opinion, he shoots the best pics of Fann Wong - she always looked dazzling in all of his shoots. My advice to Fann on her upcoming wedding? Get Wee Khim to shoot your wedding. It's an important milestone in your life, girl, and you deserve to look your best! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank You dscanner. Your scans make me always happy and in awe of your art.
    While I was scanning, you have been my teacher, who I always looked up to. Unfortunately, I don't find the time anymore to scan myself.
    But I always take the time, to look at your scans.
    Thank you for all of it!
    Matt, formerly known as "MaHi" :-)

    ReplyDelete